Hey there!




I am a professional and hardworking freelancer. I have 5+ years of experience in this work. I have Experienced with Skip trace, Real estate skip trace, and Data entry & Lead Generation. I have better attention to detail, and I can understand and follow instructions accurately.


 I work with High Efficiency and Responsibility. I submit the exact job in a brief time. I give my best service to the client.




My services include: -


Real estate Lead generation

Premium Skip Tracing Services

Data Appending and Augmentation

Virtual Assistant

Social Media Marketing

Data Scraping

skip tracing

Real estate skip trace

Web research

Finding emails

Finding other contact information

Data entry

Google spreadsheet

Google Docs

Microsoft Excel

Any Excel Based Tasks And Lots More!



You’ll Get:


Owner’s Name

Owner’s Phone Number

Current Address

Billing/Mailing Address

Home Address

Relatives Information



Please contact me before placing the order.


Thank you


Rafiq Task


Type


Convert data

Insert data

Tagging

Typing

Merge data

Data collection

Tool


Excel

Google Sheets

Other spreadsheets

Word

Google Docs

PDF editor

PowerPoint

Google Slides

InPage

Notepad

About The Seller

Fiverr Profile- Rafiq Task